So What is Cross Browser Testing?
Basically, it is important to test your website in relation to 'Cross Browser Compatibility'. What this means is that no matter which browser your target customers are using to view your website (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome etc) the site will look and function the same way.
As of the 31st March 2012, Facebook business pages will never be the same again. Facebook is changing the way their pages look to meet the needs of businesses. The new Facebook pages offer more robust features for organisations, businesses, brands and public figures. They allow better communication with your audience, more opportunities for expression and improved relevancy for your connections so you can engage with your audience more easily.
9 in 10 leading brands say that Social Media is 'important to their business'. So here are a few Twitter/Linked-In do's and dont's
- Listen to what is going on in your chosen field before you start to interact
- DO NOT shout sales messages
- Build content that is interesting and informative for your audience
- Think person to person
- Be fresh, spend time finding interesting info and dont jump on a 'band wagon'
- Give credit where credit is due- 'like' or re-tweet another users messages and DO NOT plagarise
- Join in social WEdia not MEdia - I.e dont continuously talk about you and your business
- Focus on quality, maintain integrity and do not follow and/or accept everyone
- Put a monitoring and measuring strategy in place
- Keep up the hard work!!!
For more tips and advise Call us on 0161 443 4173
We often get asked by our clients 'what is a brand?'
The word 'brand' offers many connotations. Is a logo a brand? Is Nike a brand? Is David Beckham a brand? The answer is that a brand is all the positive attributes, both tangible and intangible that spring to mind around the brands name! Good branding offers promise of what you can expect from that product, service or experience. It allows you to express what you think, how you feel and what you want to say about yourself!
Regular communication with your database is vital to keeping your company's products and services in the mind of your audience. Your communications need to be branded, relevant and regular.
For the months of November and December, every new customer that comes to us for a new website, will receive a custom designed email template absolutely free!
Here is a simple check list for those of you who want to see some positive, measurable results from your marketing efforts;
1) Are you "speaking" to the right audience?
2) Is the any genuine reason why your target market should buy from you and not from your competitors?3) Is this reason powerful enough to persuade them to switch?
For the months of August and September, Platform81 are offering FREE HOSTING for new brochure websites!
Platform81 own fast secure UK based servers to provide your websites lightening speeds and your emails.
This hosting offer only applies to new customers of Platform81 and applies for 12 months from initial purchase of the website.
Give us a call or drop us an email if you are interested in this offer.
The Platform81 'Business Start-up Package' is perfect for small or new businesses that want look professional and have online presence.
For only £895+VAT, this package offers the choice of 4 logos, a stationery pack (including business cards, letterhead and compliment slips), a triple fold leaflet, a 3 page website and 12 months hosting for your website.